Brand: Lincoln Logs
- A LINCOLN LOGS CLASSIC, JUST THE WAY YOU REMEMBER IT - Inspired by one of the original LINCOLN LOGS builds, the "Meeting House," this 100th Anniversary Tin will evoke nostalgia in older generations and bring happiness to children. The manual offers three building ideas: a tall tower, two small houses with a bonfire, and a large cabin. Children can follow these guides or mix and match to build their own structures.
- 111 ALL-WOOD PIECES - The package includes 111 pieces made of real, high-quality maple wood. Each has indentations that can be used to connect it with others. Pieces are included for the roof, roof facade, walls, chimney, porch, fences, bonfire, and bonfire seats.
- COLORFUL DESIGN - These exquisitely crafted LINCOLN LOGS are beautifully stained, like a true cabin's finish. Each piece is colored with precision and careful attention to detail to evoke the nostalgia of childhood. Most of the log blocks are stained bright brown. The face of the roof is a muted red, and the rooftops are forest-green.Care- Spot or wipe clean
- EASY AND QUICK CLEAN-UP - All the pieces can be stored in the set's collectible tin. The features make clean-up easier, as parents can store it in one container, keeping living spaces and children's playing areas tidy and organized. The covered tin can be stored after play time for safe keeping.
- AMERICA'S NATIONAL TOY- Invented in 1916 by John Lloyd Wright, the son of architect Frank Lloyd Wright, LINCOLN LOGS have become America's National Toy. Beloved by four generations of builders, they provide hours of fun while building a solid foundation in STEAM/STEM subjects.
Release Date: 2015-07-01
Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
Inspired by one of the original builds of LINCOLN LOGS, the “Meeting House,” the LINCOLN LOGS 100th Anniversary Tin will make children happy and make older generations nostalgic. These logs are not only toys for preschoolers; they are fit for any kids-at-heart.
This toy truly commemorates 100 years of LINCOLN LOGS. Each tin contains 111 pieces. Entirely USA-made, these blocks are real, high-quality maple wood. Every piece has indentations that let them connect to each other. Pieces are included for the roof, roof facade, wall logs, chimney, porch, fences, bonfire, and bonfire seats. This classic set comes with three construction ideas: a tall tower, two small houses with a bonfire, and a large cabin. Children can use these easy-to-follow instructions as a guide, or can go freestyle and create their own structures. The STEAM/STEM building concepts are appropriate for children at the preschool level.
Children’s cognitive skills will develop when they play with this toy. Playtime will enhance their creativity as they analyze where each part should go, and will give them a sense of accomplishment when they’re done. Playing with this STEM toy is a building block to a child’s growth.
All the parts of this educational toy can be stored in the collectible tin. Each beautifully crafted piece is traditionally colored and stained with precision and careful attention to detail to evoke the feel of childhood nostalgia.
LINCOLN LOGS is America’s National Toy, with 100 years of providing an original, high-quality log-building toy to children ages 3 and up. LINCOLN LOGS is a classic toy that spans four generations of builders and inspires young minds to create and imagine.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 12.9 x 12.5 inches
All Products Made in USA
Secure Order Processing