Brand: Dreamfoam Bedding
- A 9.5" thick mattress in a universal medium-firm comfort level.
- A soft 1.5" top layer of premium foam provides a soft and breathable sleep surface with ultimate pressure point relief.
- Engineered with 6" of our premium innerspring coils and 2" of transition foam that allows for increased support and decreased motion transfer.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for mattress to expand and potential odor dissipate.
- 10 Year Warranty, Proudly Made in the USA
Publisher: Dreamfoam Bedding
Warranty: 10 year warranty.
Our Slumber Essentials series provides an elevated sleep experience at an everday price. Unwind by Dreamfoam Bedding is a dual layer hybrid mattress designed to provide ultimate pressure point relief. Our 9.5" thick mattress is engineered with a universal medium-firm comfort level. It is constructed with a 1.5" quilted top layer of premium foam for a plush, breathable comfort that is designed to provide ultimate pressure point relief. A base of 6" premium innerspring coils provided increased support and decreased motion transfer, while a 2" transition layer of high density foam gives added durability and reinforcement of the coils. Mattress comes compressed and rolled in a box for easy parcel delivery to your home. Please note that after unpacking your mattress, allow up to 24 hours for your mattress to expand and any potential odors to fully dissipate.
Unwind by Dreamfoam Bedding is cusom made in our USA factory, using the highest quality materials. Our personal approach to designing, stitching and crafting is back by a 10-year, no hassle warranty. Dreamfoam Bedding owns the manufacturing process from start to finish, designing and engineering mattresses in our wholly owned state-of-the-art factory.
Certi-PUR US Certified, which means that our mattress is made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
All Products Made in USA
Buy Now, Pay Later