Made from pure, organic, plant distillates with calendula and green tea extracts to penetrate the skin and deliver therapeutic results. Cucumber & Calendula Nutrient Mist is a protective and calming spray safe for every skin type but particularly recommended for irritated, inflamed skin and skin prone to redness. Can be used by all members of the family including teens with acne and for men as a soothing aftershave.
- Calendula and green tea extracts are antioxidant rich, soothe inflamed and irritated skin and help to regenerate new skin cells. Studies have demonstrated that topical applications of green tea can protect from sun damage by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation rather than by blocking UV rays. Therefore, green tea may synergistically enhance sun protection when used in addition to a sunscreen.
- Cucumber distillate cools and refreshes skin while promoting firmness and hydration.
- Calendula, witch hazel and chamomile distillates calm skin that is irritated from sunburns, rosacea, thread veins, acne or shaving rashes.
- Close your eyes and spray liberally over face, neck and décolleté. While skin is still moist, follow with serum and/or moisturizer. Use after cleansing or throughout the day, as desired to hydrate and revive.
cucumis sativus (cucumber) distillate*, chamaemelum nobilis (roman chamomile) distillate*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate*, calendula officinalis distillate*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf distillate*, distilled water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel, vegetable glycerin*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, ethanol, potassium sorbate, essential oils*
* Designates organic or ECOCERT approved ingredients Visit our ingredients page.
I stumbled across Botanic Organic at the Vagabond Indie Craft Fair last December and picked up some goodies for myself on a whim. I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only are you and Nancy wonderful spokespeople for your product, but the Oats & Goat's Milk Cleansing Grains, Cucumber Mist, and Pomegranate & Sea Buckthorn Anti-oxidant Serum have worked wonders for my fickle skin. There's nothing worse than feeling embarrassed about your skin as an adult, but with the help of Botanic Organic, my complexion has cleared and my skin looks and feels better.
I bought a Nancy's Naturals starter face skin set from you at the Adobe craft fair on Thursday & I have to say I am loving what it's doing for my rosacea! I haven't seen my skin this calm since the rosacea started several years ago.
I love the Cucumber Hydrating Mist which I use after washing my face before putting on my day cream. I use the mist to set my makeup and I just love the fragrance. I also keep a small bottle of it at my desk for a quick pick me up during the day. Sometimes, if my skin feels a bit dry in the morning, I like to use a pump of the night cream with a spray or two of the Hydrating Mist which makes a perfect day cream for me.
I love Botanic Organic! It is so fresh that when I put it on my face I feel good right away knowing that they only put the freshest and most natural ingredients in them. My favorite product (during day & night) is the Cucumber hydrating mist. After showering, I 'mist' my face and then apply the Pomegranate serum. I don't really feel like I need anything else on my face, however, with all the Californian sunshine here, I like to complete my daily ritual with the Daily Defense so that my face and neck are protected from all the intense sunshine. I love the Daily Defense. This is the first sunblock I've used that doesn't irritate my eyes!. All other sunscreens irritate my eyes, making them red and watery.
Its been two or three years now since I met Nancy and she showed me how a pump of her anti-oxidant serum and a couple sprays of the nutrient mist could keep my face healthy and hydrated. And I haven't looked back. This amazing duo is simply wonderful. I can tweak the ratio depending on the season or exposure my skin has seen... adding more of the serum in the winter months, more of the mist in the summer... the stuff is amazing. Never any problems with irritation or sensitivity to the ingredients. In fact, it feels like food for my face. So nourishing! And the products last! Just one pump and a couple of sprays of this mist a day is all I need. Even in winter! Amazing stuff!
All Products Made in USA
Buy Now, Pay Later